Monday, May 3, 2010

Tres De Mayo es muy bueno!

The day started off dastardly. Woke up earlier than I should have, which meant I had to get a couple of things done. I found out I could have been saving on car insurance! (But not with the amphibious kind.) My old insurance kept me waiting so I left home later than usual.

It's Monday. Why was the MUNI lightrail down? The delay kept me grounded at Powell station for 25 minutes before I got on a crowded single-car train. Luckily, I got a seat by the entrance for an easy exit if need be. Of course, the day got better when a school of 6 year olds hopped on.

It never ceases to amaze me how children are still unaware of self-constraint. I honestly love it. The passenger next to me was playing her DS and they were just sticking their faces in her. I did feel bad for her, but the kids were highly amusing.

I got off just in time, and as I proceeded towards Cesar Chavez, I noticed several things: Guitar music, dancers, and a long line for free hand-made pupusas.

Why am I never informed of such events?

I really loved watching the woman make the pupusas. She was pro <3

Loverly! It's the first time I've tried a non-frozen pupusa (and the difference is just..wow.)

Class and homework were the usual, but I was glad chapter 14 for research was really short. I finished that up and right now I'm just working on my project. MUST KEEP ON TRACK! But before I do, I wanna thank my stripeypoo for getting me the R4DS.

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment