Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Research Lab...

I am so thankful that I'm not the only one with a painfully short discussion section for my project. I've always had a problem with being able to condense something to the point of nothingness. All I need to do now is review the questions sent to me and see if I can add extra details. (No no I won't BS anything. Just add water to my soup.)

Tomorrow I'll be looking forward to going to San Leandro for a counseling interview. If they would allow me to work at the hours I am available then I would have one less thing to worry about. But the question still stands: How am I going to get there? It's accessible via BART but once I get off, I don't know what bus to take to actually get to Foothill Blvd. I could ask my friend, but she isn't sure how long the ride would take. Hmm..

Sometimes I feel that the lab portion of PSY 400 is the only place I learn...my professor in the actual class is often mumbling and sidetracking. Although, I don't know who I prefer less: The TA or the teacher. Sitting here makes me feel useless but I'm really paranoid about missing out on information. Hopefully, the final is not going to be as difficult as I imagine.

For now, have a random .gif!

No comments:

Post a Comment