Saturday, May 1, 2010

Do you like tamale? Waaarm tamale? NO! WE LIKE HOT TAMALE!

It's saturday and everyone knows what that means.....

It's.
A.
COSTCO ADVENTURE DAY!!!! The warehouse elves always manage to change it every couple of weeks, and it never fails to amuse me.


Mmm tents. I wanna crawl inside XD I was standing in line to get a pizza slide and I said EEP TENTS!

Later on, I set out to get my target item: PAPER. :x It's horrible running out of paper when finals are around the corner. Once I got it, I wandered around looking for samples (samples that I suspect are products close to expiring but yummy nonetheless.) and I ran into one of the greatest sample tables ever.


She was yelling, "Hot TAMALE! HOT TAMALE VELLY GOOD!!!"

And all of a sudden, the song Hot Tamales by Weebl (but sung with Eric's voice) was blaring in my head. Mmm.
I bet if Eric and I were working at this table we'd make major sales singing that X3!

After everything was done, I went downtown and stopped by Urban Outfitters. OH EM GEE. I bought the Great Moustache mug Joey has, and had to resist buying all the other mugs. :< Then I saw a Hello Kitty mouse!


I died on the spot. Then got rezzed cuz I had to go home and share it with ErBear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment