Thursday, September 30, 2010

And the Fog stared at the heavens and said 'No more shall there be unreasonable heat!'

Halfway through my final semester of college and so far everything is going well. My application was turned in (along with 100 dollars...) and now I'm just job hunting.

The past few weeks brought on some heat in the city, and it would have been bearable if it weren't for the lack of a cool breeze and extra deodorant. Unfortunately, skipping classes just to stay at home where it's significantly cooler was not an option so for now, I am at least 3 shades darker than I should be.

BUT! The fog has returned to its home in SF and I was so happy! I went to school with just a thin jacket and my apocalypse pony shirt to enjoy the cold. I guess the heat has reminded me to appreciate the fog C:

1 comment: